Saturday, August 7, 2010

Accesories...Yes!





I have been on this Purse crave for about some time now and I'm more interested in large Clutch purses. I decided to look up some Clutches that are just gorgeous! I feel that every Closet needs a clutch, Think of it as broch or a accent piece.

I thought i would never see this
Men Clutches!
Balenciaga Covered Giant Envelope Clutch


Gucci Fall Winter 2009




Large Clutches


Rebecca Minkoff Easy Rider Clutch ($375)


Katherine Kwei Donna Clutch ($700)


Be&D Garbo Satchel ($1,090)


More and More Beautiful Purses




Valentino Alice Glam Bag $4,990


Valentino Laceland leather tote in grey $3,495


Valentino white medium leather bag $1,695


1 comment:

  1. I love clutches! I don't know how I feel about large ones for me personally, but some of the styles you have posted are quite exciting and interesting. If I had to choose one for myself I'd probably pick the purple one because it just looks so unique and totally my crazy style. For now though I'm sticking to my little clutches and giant purses.

    ReplyDelete