Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heels or No heels


The shoes these days are getting more and more out of hand and I LOVE IT! Runways stay on fire with these heeless shoes. Although these beautiful and unique shoes are taking interest their only in the Introduction stage of the fashion cycle meaning untill they find a way to make these unique shoes for Mass Market under $200.00 we wont be wearing them to soon.
Enjoy seeing them on celebs and on the runway because unless you trying to spend 3,500.00 on some heeless shoes we will be waiting for the Mass Market version!

3 comments:

  1. Zenovia, I really enjoyed reading this post! I love high heels. I can't wait to see these in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Going to be waiting for them thats for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting Zenovia. See I would for sure try and walk in these heels I would break my neck but I would look good doing it.

    ReplyDelete